PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Lunch

snowflakegirl
03-26-2016, 01:04 PM
We have a trip planned in April and were thinking about either having lunch at Be Our Guest or stopping for a snack during lunch time...Mostly we would just like to see the inside of the castle. I know for a while the wait to order could be pretty long, but how is it now? Typical for Quick Service based on the crowd levels of the day or still a little longer?

Thanks!

buzznwoodysmom
03-26-2016, 01:59 PM
Unless things have changed, if I am not mistaken you need ADRs for any meal at BOG. Even as a quick service lunch you make your reservations on the Disney site like any other ADR. If your trip is next month you may be out of luck to dine there unfortunately. I would keep trying until the day of. People cancel all the time. Good luck!

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-26-2016, 02:20 PM
Exactly, BOG lunch does need an ADR, even though it is a QS meal. It is pretty popular, so it can be 100% sold out. I'd keep checking for an ADR, and then as a last resort, checking with the restaurant in the morning to see if there is space.

snowflakegirl
03-26-2016, 03:26 PM
And I knew that! I can't believe I forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder. :-)

Arielfan98
03-27-2016, 01:25 AM
I suggest ordering your food on the disney app the morning of your reservation...will save you a lot of waiting time.

mechanic
03-29-2016, 03:53 PM
Check every day. Especially once you get there. There are almost always openings for the following day.

Lindsey
03-29-2016, 05:05 PM
If you can't get ADR, try walking up at the start of lunch time. I was able to eat there with my niece last month and we did not have ADR's. We got right inside and the line to order took about 20 minutes. We both really enjoyed our meals there.

Jeff
03-29-2016, 05:17 PM
I suggest ordering your food on the disney app the morning of your reservation...will save you a lot of waiting time.

This is a good suggestion. Those who have pre ordered on the app opt out of the long line and they take you right in!
We actually were in line out at the far end of the bridge for our ADRs when a hostess came back asking " has anyone in line pre ordered?" I asked her what she meant, quicly pulled up the app, pre ordered and then skipped the long line!

Tink#64
04-15-2016, 06:07 PM
I'm so glad that I happened upon this thread! We're having lunch at BOG next month & we'll definitely place our order in advance! :thumbsup:

snowflakegirl
04-21-2016, 09:58 PM
We just got back this weekend. Prior to leaving I had checked every day for openings and lucked into an 11:10 ADR on the day we were planning on being in the Magic Kingdom anyways. Loved getting to see the interior of the. Absolutely gorgeous!!