PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Studios !

shalay11
03-23-2016, 10:27 PM
We spent the day at Disneys Hollywood Studios and a few other Disney places . I got on the tower of terror with my 8 year old. Why didn't you people tell me before hand !

SleepinB
04-04-2016, 03:59 PM
The screaming from the tower didn't tip you off? ;)

BrerGnat
04-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Tell you what, exactly? The tall building, opening doors and screaming is pretty self explanatory. :)

LandFan
04-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Tell you what, exactly? The tall building, opening doors and screaming is pretty self explanatory. :)

Exactly, lol. Or not tell you that you guys would love it as much as we do???

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-05-2016, 11:21 AM
I remember sitting on the bench at the end of the ride waiting for DH to come off (I'm a wimp ... I don't like regular elevators, let alone one that I know will fall), and people were of two minds about it. They either LOVED it and wanted to go right back on, or they were sobbing and crying about how terrible it was. There wasn't anything in the middle. I've always wondered what the crying people expected?

Giggy
04-10-2016, 08:03 AM
Love Tower of Terror, one of my favourites! I think it's the spooky theming that makes this ride what it is as that's done perfectly.

But then again when we went when I was 8 I was one of those weird 8 year olds that would cry if he couldn't go on the biggest, scariest ride. :coaster: