PDA

View Full Version : DVC Rental

mydisneygirls
03-22-2016, 12:02 PM
This year I am seriously considering renting dvc points. Can someone tell me about the pull out couch / how comfortable would it be for a teenager.

mgmnut
03-22-2016, 03:24 PM
My daughter says they are ok after a long day in a park. She can deal with it but says they are not super comfy

mydisneygirls
03-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Thank you! It's good to know beforehand!!!

TheDuckRocks
03-23-2016, 08:23 AM
My 18 year old granddaughter loves the pull out giant chair in the units that have those.

mydisneygirls
03-23-2016, 10:22 AM
Thank you!!! I'm sure my daughter will find it comfortable. Now to decide which resort!

VWL Mom
03-23-2016, 10:55 AM
My 18 year old granddaughter loves the pull out giant chair in the units that have those.
I actually think the pull out chair is much more comfortable than the sofa, at least at BLT.

Hammer
03-23-2016, 12:44 PM
I actually think the pull out chair is much more comfortable than the sofa, at least at BLT.

I agree with Lynn. The chair bed is more comfortable to me. The pullout sofa is okay, but I don't like sleeping on it for more than a couple of nights.

mydisneygirls
03-24-2016, 04:29 PM
Is BLT the only place with the pull out chair? I'm thinking either Poly, WL, Beach Club. Have always stayed at Poly and WL but not Beach Club yet. Since we're going beginning of August, I was thinking BC for the pool. Decisions, decisions.

VWL Mom
03-24-2016, 07:06 PM
The chair is in the 1 and 2 bedroom units at BLT, OKW, and AKL. BCV rooms are currently under refurbishment but you shouldn't be bothered by that, they basically close off one floor at a time. The only thing would be if you don't get a new room and you're looking at a studio the sofa bed would be the only option. If you got a finished room you would get the murphy bed too. Poly studios all have the murphy bed addition and with the construction at VWL, I'd steer clear of that for now.

mydisneygirls
03-25-2016, 02:12 PM
Thank you Lynn! WL is the resort we've been staying at for a number of years now so I'm glad you mentioned the construction. So it's now between Poly and BCV. Been to Poly but never BC. Will be renting a studio.