PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Makers at SSR

mgmnut
03-19-2016, 10:09 AM
I was wondering if someone who has recently stayed at SSR can tell me what type of coffee makers are in the rooms. Are they the regular full size automatic Drip (Mr Coffee style)? I want to pre-ship some coffee and filters. We have a 1 BR booked.

Thanks!

VWL Mom
03-19-2016, 10:31 AM
DVC is still using the Mr Coffee pots with the flat bottom basket.

Basket Mommy
03-19-2016, 10:45 AM
Unless you just have a special coffee that you have to have, Disney provides both decaf and caffeinated Joffrey's pods that are just right for the coffee makers. I love Joffrey's!

VWL Mom
03-19-2016, 11:17 AM
Unless you just have a special coffee that you have to have, Disney provides both decaf and caffeinated Joffrey's pods that are just right for the coffee makers. I love Joffrey's!

I do like the Joffrey's packs but they only leave enough for one pot of each and don't replenish until day 4. We generally make 2 pots a day so we still need to bring coffee.

mgmnut
03-19-2016, 12:03 PM
I do like the Joffrey's packs but they only leave enough for one pot of each and don't replenish until day 4. We generally make 2 pots a day so we still need to bring coffee.

I agree, we always make the coffee that is provided, but there just isn't enough. We pre-ship a care package with dry goods, laundry detergent, etc and always include coffee and filters. We get cream, bagels, eggs, milk etc delivered from Garden Grocers, but you pay a premium at GG so we ship as much as we can ground via UPS.

Basket Mommy
03-19-2016, 02:29 PM
I have always asked for more coffee during our stay and they've always given it to me, even before day 4.