PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom Hours

We LOVE Disney
03-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Does anyone know when they plan on posting the new evening hours for AK due to the new Rivers of Light show? Also, is that going to be a show where we need a ticket or a fastpass?

faline
03-08-2016, 02:56 PM
It was not listed as a fastpass option as of yesterday so I don't know what the plan will be.

BrerGnat
03-08-2016, 04:15 PM
I don't think Disney has announced a FP requirement for this show yet. They have mentioned dining packages at Tusker House and (presumably) Tiffin's with preferred viewing spots included. I'm sure we will get more details soon!

WDWdriver
03-08-2016, 09:47 PM
CMs have been told that there will be a FP+ option for Rivers of Light. The FP+ selection will be available soon on My Disney Experience. As with other WDW shows, a FP will not be required to get in, but will allow earlier seating for a better choice of seats.

There will also be dining packages. Participating restaurants and reservation requirements have not yet been announced.

PopPhan
04-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Had to come back to this thread....

Maybe they already knew that they would not make the April 22nd date to start this. In that case, the hours may not be lengthened until they ARE ready to start the show.

We LOVE Disney
04-05-2016, 04:06 PM
Had to come back to this thread....

Maybe they already knew that they would not make the April 22nd date to start this. In that case, the hours may not be lengthened until they ARE ready to start the show.

Do they know that they are NOT opening on the 22nd? Been trying to find information on this but I can't seem to find anything :confused:

BrerGnat
04-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Do they know that they are NOT opening on the 22nd? Been trying to find information on this but I can't seem to find anything :confused:

Disney made an official announcement about it today. The show is delayed by a couple of months. They said they will update us again at the end of May, so the show won't be starting anytime soon.

Tearin_it_up
04-05-2016, 09:59 PM
What about the night time Safaris? Are they started yet?

BrerGnat
04-06-2016, 11:28 AM
What about the night time Safaris? Are they started yet?

Also pushed back. All the new "nighttime" stuff will debut together. Eventually.

buckethead501
04-07-2016, 11:09 AM
They are still showing closing time as 8pm in early June, which is later than it used to be at 5pm. Do you think there is the possibility it will be adjusted and close earlier now that everything is delayed?

LandFan
04-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Good question! I'm going to be there in late June and it will definitely impact my planning! Anyone have any idea?