PDA

View Full Version : Pick up and drop off.

missouridisney
03-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Is there a pick up and drop off area at each park in case you have people in your party that can't keep up with you. Staying off site. Thanks.

Itchy
03-05-2016, 11:03 AM
I am not sure what you mean by pick up and drop off but I will give it a shot.

If you are coming from a Disney resort you use you bus to get the park. If they drive in from off site I would just meet them at the park entrance and do the same when you leave. You could make other plans from there.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

BrerGnat
03-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Are you asking if there is a place at the park entrance where someone can drive in, drop off someone at the park, and then leave (i.e. not pay to park)?

If so, the answer is YES.

missouridisney
03-05-2016, 11:23 PM
BrerGnat that is what I am asking. Going down to spend week with 2 sisters who spend the winter there before they come back to Missouri. They go fairly often so won't want to spend the time we want. They will probably call it a day early. So need a place to meet them to pick us up. (Staying off site) where could we meet them?

BrerGnat
03-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Every park has a "guest drop off" area near the entrance. Just ask a CM when you leave the park. The people driving will be directed where to go. You should both end up at the same place. :)