PDA

View Full Version : Quick service meal and snack locations

akaDisneyDreamer
03-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Since everything at Boulangerie Patisserie in Epcot is a snack credit, but we want to have lunch there with that wonderful ham and cheese croissant, a dessert and a drink, will they charge it as a quick service or three snack credits? I believe in the past they used a quick service credit but we haven't been there since they changed to Les Halles. I don't want to use up my snack credits and then have leftover dining credits.

Also, if you do end up with extra dining credits, which we usually end up with one each somehow, can you use them as snack credits to bring home some Disney goodies, and if so, what would the exchange rate be?

Thanks!

BrerGnat
03-03-2016, 10:10 AM
I don't think you can use a QS meal credit at Les Halles. You would have to either pay out of pocket or use separate snack credits.

As for leftover credits, you can use them for packaged snacks like rice krispy treats, cookies, chips, whole fruit, soda or bottled water, or bakery items like muffins, cupcakes, pastries, etc. Not sure what you mean by "what is the exchange rate." Most of those kinds of items are 1 snack credit.

TheDuckRocks
03-04-2016, 07:31 AM
Direct from the Official Disney Website, 2016 Quick Service PDF:

Quick-Service Meals & Locations

B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner
Each meal from a Quick-Service location includes one (1) single-serving:
For Lunch/Dinner • Entrée • Dessert* • Non-Alcoholic Beverage

Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (L,D)

akaDisneyDreamer
03-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Thanks Kay, that's what I needed to know :)