PDA

View Full Version : Buses between parks

ANG
03-01-2016, 09:08 AM
Can I take a bus DIRECTLY from one park to another? AK to HS without going to a resort or DS?

BrerGnat
03-01-2016, 10:06 AM
Yes! Park to Park buses are available.

PopPhan
03-01-2016, 10:26 AM
There is some sort of transportation between parks. In the case you mention, it would be buses. You do not need to go from a park to a resort to get to another park.

MK ==> EP ==> Monorail
MK ==> DHS | AK ==> Bus

EP ==> MK ==> Monorail
EP ==> DHS ==> Boat | Walk
EP ==> AK ==> Bus

DHS ==> MK | AK ==> Bus
DHS ==> EP ==> Boat | Walk

AK ==> MK | EP | DHS ==> Bus

You only need to go back to a resort if you are going to Disney Springs (DTD) or from Disney Springs (DTD) to a park.

DisneyGiant
03-01-2016, 02:01 PM
EP ==> DHS ==> Boat | Walk

DHS ==> EP ==> Boat | Walk

I am happy to report that there is also a Bus that goes from DHS to Epcot in about 10 minutes. The Boat\Walking way is at least 30-45 minutes (and I think I'm being generous there).

Goofy4TheWorld
03-01-2016, 10:48 PM
While I do not know for certain, I'm thinking that ALL parks have buses to all other parks (especially in the last year or so).

Even between MK and Epcot, the Monorail is often not operating, and I know for sure that there is an Epcot bus line at the MK bus stop. I think Disney has finally realized that it was cheaper to take people where they wanted to go instead of taking them to a hotel first, unloading them, reloading them, blah blah blah.

But anyway, there is definitely a direct bus from AK to DHS.

BrerGnat
03-02-2016, 10:19 AM
While I do not know for certain, I'm thinking that ALL parks have buses to all other parks (especially in the last year or so).

Even between MK and Epcot, the Monorail is often not operating, and I know for sure that there is an Epcot bus line at the MK bus stop. I think Disney has finally realized that it was cheaper to take people where they wanted to go instead of taking them to a hotel first, unloading them, reloading them, blah blah blah.

But anyway, there is definitely a direct bus from AK to DHS.

You are correct. There is a bus between all parks. We have taken the bus from MK-Epcot and also from DHS to Epcot.