PDA

View Full Version : Birthday theme ideas

IloveJack
03-01-2016, 02:14 AM
My two middle children have birthdays only 6 days apart, so since they're still too young to care (4 and 2), we only have one party for both. So far, all of the birthday parties that my kids have had, have been Disney themed. They definitely got my Disney gene. However, I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out the next one. My son (turning 3) adores fish and fishing, and Mickey... But we did Mickey last year. My daughter (turning 5) loves all things princess or fairy. We did Pirates and Pixies last year, so that's out.
I just can't seem to fit the two together. I've thought about an "under the sea" theme, but fishing poles and the Little Mermaid seem a little sadistic to me.
I'm looking for ideas on ways to turn fishing into a Disney theme that I can tie in to princesses, or anything girly would be great (she's easy to please). Thanks!

PlutoToo
03-01-2016, 06:31 PM
What about a Hawaainish theme. I've seen artwork of Mickey in a straw hat relaxing on the beach, but he could be fishing. And while Lilo isn't a princess, maybe your daughter would enjoy dressing up in a hula skirt with a lei and flower crown?

faline
03-01-2016, 07:20 PM
I agree - Lilo and Stitch might be a good theme. If you focus on Hawaii, you might thing about Humpback whales for the fish side of the theme - they winter there but you would not be "fishing" these large and majestic animals.

#1donaldfan
03-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Have the fishing theme but fish for the things Princess Ariel has found on her treasure hunts.

kengleong
03-09-2016, 01:31 AM
Thanks for all the idea above :)

peggyclausen
03-29-2016, 06:45 AM
Birthdays are special for everyone. Kids love celebrating and attending birthday parties, and it seems like a cherry on a cake when parents decide to surprise kids by keeping party theme, kids likes the most. You can try out Doll party theme, Cupcake party theme, Water Park Party (sprinklers), Superhero Party, Rock Climbing Party on next birthday. I suddenly got to remember my niece's birthday party we celebrated, at her preschool with Dinosaur Party Theme, Teachers were very supportive and took effort for managing events in the party.