PDA

View Full Version : Columbia Harbour House Lobster Rolls

FWCamper1
02-23-2016, 11:22 PM
How are the Lobster Rolls at Columbia Harbour House? I really like the fish. Not sure if they had Lobster Rolls the last time we were there.

Polynesian Dweller
02-24-2016, 02:49 PM
They are very good but unless something has changed in the last few weeks only available at lunch.

j2k
02-24-2016, 02:57 PM
What are the lunch hours? Did they change to only lunch in the last few years? We had an early dinner (5:00ish) there in August 2012 and they were available.

j2k
02-24-2016, 03:03 PM
I did look at the menu and they are only available at lunch. Hmmm... it's possible that we were at the tail end of lunch service for our early dinner.

TheSnappyPappy
02-25-2016, 02:59 PM
The lobster rolls were good, but they had a bit much mayo for our liking. The tuna fish, however, is one of the best ever.
:fish:

Scallywag
02-26-2016, 03:35 PM
Eehh...On the lobster rolls for me. I prefer the fish. One of my favorite spots for lunch.

andmomlau
03-05-2016, 09:56 PM
We have had them several times and although they are good, I agree with the above comment...too much mayonnaise for us! Tuna is great!

Lindslou
03-10-2016, 10:48 AM
What do people think of Columbia Harbor House in general? We were thinking of trying on our next trip. Any favorites besides lobster rolls and tuna? Thanks guys!!

j2k
03-15-2016, 12:14 PM
What do people think of Columbia Harbor House in general? We were thinking of trying on our next trip. Any favorites besides lobster rolls and tuna? Thanks guys!!

Fish and Chips were my fave.

Speedy1998
03-15-2016, 12:43 PM

It has been one of my favorite since I was a kid. The Veggie chili is really good option if you are tired of greasy fried food.

One of my favorite things to get a late lunch or early dinner, and go up to the second floor and get a window seat. Great view of Liberty Square and Frontierland up there.

i'm grumpy
03-15-2016, 12:50 PM

I think we had the shrimp. :thumbsup:

Lindslou
03-15-2016, 01:34 PM
It has been one of my favorite since I was a kid. The Veggie chili is really good option if you are tired of greasy fried food.

One of my favorite things to get a late lunch or early dinner, and go up to the second floor and get a window seat. Great view of Liberty Square and Frontierland up there.

Nice tip, thanks!!

Sylvia
03-15-2016, 04:57 PM
Columbia Harbor House has been one of our favorites forever. The second floor is one of those "hidden joys" in the Magic Kingdom. :) :)

We especially enjoy either the shrimp or chicken/fish combo and love being able to order steamed broccoli ILO fries; we also prefer the second floor. If we time it correctly, we're usually able to find a table near one of the windows overlooking the comings and goings below.

Lindslou
03-16-2016, 09:19 AM
Columbia Harbor House has been one of our favorites forever. The second floor is one of those "hidden joys" in the Magic Kingdom. :) :)

We especially enjoy either the shrimp or chicken/fish combo and love being able to order steamed broccoli ILO fries; we also prefer the second floor. If we time it correctly, we're usually able to find a table near one of the windows overlooking the comings and goings below.

Good to know I can substitute fries. Sometimes I end up feeling veggie-deprived in the World.