PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Sing Along.

honeybear
02-19-2016, 03:57 PM
Is the Frozen sing along going on all year or is it still only in the summer. Will be there spring break and dd is looking forward to it.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-19-2016, 11:17 PM
Yes, it is on all year. We did it last summer, and really enjoyed it (much more than DD & I thought we would).

The current schedule seems to be once an hour, starting at 9:30am. The theatre is very large, so although you can FP+ it, it probably isn't needed.

Enjoy!

CynBeth
02-20-2016, 10:35 AM
They had it when we were there Thanksgiving Week. We were so glad we had a FP for it as it was crowded and I don't know if all of the standbys got in.

honeybear
02-21-2016, 04:05 PM
Thanks. So how do we get the tickets. Is it the same like before? When we were there in '14 we had to go get a ticket for a certain show time then come back at that time. Is that still the case?

ck32250
02-22-2016, 06:59 AM
Thanks. So how do we get the tickets. Is it the same like before? When we were there in '14 we had to go get a ticket for a certain show time then come back at that time. Is that still the case?

You use a fast pass for it. I've not had a problem with availability in the past but best to sign up asap. If you don't have/get a fast pass- line up early. The shows have always been every hour on the :30 - they are posted on the little handout when you enter the park. I just checked and they are also posted on the MDE app.