PDA

View Full Version : WDW Survey & Visa

Goofy4TheWorld
02-18-2016, 10:06 PM
I have taken several dozen surveys from Disney over the years, but I have to say this question was the most "out of left field" I have ever been asked. It was just stuck in the middle of asking me specific questions about my experience at Coronado Springs, and when it came on the screen I just laughed out loud at the absurdity of the question.

If, prior to arriving on your recent trip, you had learned that the Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort no longer accepted the Visa credit or debit card you used, which of the following best describes what you would have done?

- I still would have come to the Walt Disney World Resort and still would have stayed at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

- I still would have come to the Walt Disney World Resort, but I would have stayed somewhere that accepted this card

- I would not have come to the Walt Disney World Resort at all

Seriously, they are polling the possibility of dumping Visa!?

BrerGnat
02-18-2016, 10:25 PM
I have seen this survey question as well. I think !more likely, they are using the information to negotiate better terms with Visa (regarding fees and such).

brownie
02-19-2016, 12:47 PM
Had that question on our survey following our January trip. It seemed strange and it makes sense that they might be testing the response to VISA.