From the Disney Parks Blog

March 4-6 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
March 11-13 – Starship starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
March 18-20 – Little River Band “Reminiscing”
March 25-27 – Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
April 1-3 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”
April 8-10 – The Guess Who “American Woman”
April 15-17 – NEW! Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
April 22-24 – NEW! Bad Company, former lead singer BRIAN HOWE “Can’t Get Enough”
April 29-May 1 – NEW! Georgia Satellites “Keep Your Hands to Yourself”
May 6-8 – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy”
May 13-15 – NEW! Darlene Love “Wait ‘Til My Bobby Gets Home”
May 20-22 – Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
May 27-30 (Monday) – The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”

as always, subject to change

Performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45, and 8 p.m. every Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Festival and included with park admission.

Fangorn
02-15-2016, 04:04 PM
WHAT???? Where's the ever popular TBD???

Steve

VWL Mom
02-15-2016, 04:54 PM
WHAT???? Where's the ever popular TBD???

Steve

Budget cuts! :haha:

BrerGnat
02-15-2016, 04:55 PM
Well, it's about time.

Fangorn
02-15-2016, 05:10 PM
Budget cuts! :haha:

Excellent!!!

Steve

Kerry823
02-15-2016, 09:25 PM
Unfortunately they don't feel it necessary to post the bands until now. Plans are already made, resort and plane tickets purchased, vacation approved. And the performers during my visit are Village People and Hermans Hermits......not one chance I would waste one second of my time to see either of these groups. I know it is included in the the park admission but for the love of god could you please aim a little higher. Total disappointment. Had this been released earlier I would have vacationed a different week to include some entertainment.

Hammer
02-16-2016, 11:57 AM
I think the reason for the less than exciting lineup is the Flower and Garden festival no longer has a sponsor. So, entertainment and seminars only on weekends.. Food and Wine, however, has Chase as a sponsor. That gets you entertainment 7 days a week and all different types of seminars and demonstrations, some that are complimentary.

I think this is also the reason they added the "outdoor kitchens", as a way to bring in revenue to help support the festival.

Starship is there when I will be at WDW for a long weekend. I'll check out the festival, but not going to bother with the entertainment.