PDA

View Full Version : Crowds at WDW on Sunday before President's Day

dntccc
02-13-2016, 10:55 AM
I have an app that shows crowd level predictions at WDW that uses a 1 - 10 level (with 10 being most crowded (longest wait times). It shows 10/10 for all parks on 02/14/16. For those that have been on President's Day weekend, is it really usually this crowded? We are passholders and are only about 45 - 50 minutes away, so we usually avoid really crowded days.

BrerGnat
02-13-2016, 11:07 AM
It's probably accurate. All holiday weekends are like that. Since you live so close, I'd wait until another non holiday weekend, personally.

faline
02-13-2016, 01:26 PM
Yes, Presidents' Day Weekend can really be that crowded. Like Natalie said, since you live relatively close by, I'd go another time.

Eric87
02-13-2016, 01:35 PM
I've never been on Preseidents day, but have been to WDW during the holidays. Don't let the crowds stop you from going. Since you're so close I have to imagine you experienced most of, if not all, the shows and rides. Just go to get your favorite snack and ride one or two rides. I like to find a bench and just people watch. Sometimes my favorite memories are sitting with the fam on a bench enjoying the background music.