PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays

ncrohrs
02-12-2016, 06:12 PM
My daughter will be turning 15 while we are in disney in June. We have ADR's for Ohana breakfast and LeCelier late lunch. Should we mention her birthday ahead of time? Call or wait till we get there?

Also she really wants a dole whip on her birthday. WE will be in epcot that day but was hoping she could get one while we are at the Poly in the morning. Would they serve one at Ohana or will we need to just go get one at Captain Cook's (is it still called that?)

Thanks!
Nicole:mickey:

faline
02-12-2016, 08:05 PM
I would definitely have the celebration noted on your reservation ahead of time. As to the Dole Whips, I don't know the answer to that one but I don't think they have them at O'Hana's.

deedee73
02-12-2016, 11:41 PM
'Ohana does not have dole whips but Captain Cooks had them on my last visit and the Pineapple Lanai has them. I would check with allears just prior to the trip to decide which location at that point will be serving them.

I would note the celebration on the ADR & confirm them with the hostess upon arrival if it is not mentioned to you when you check in at the hostess station. Also remember to get her a celebration button at your resort (or any resort) or guest services.

DebK
02-13-2016, 08:01 AM
If you want to order her a cake, call 407-827-2253 about a week ahead...