PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Food & Wine Festival and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

brad817
02-09-2016, 05:29 PM
When do they usually announce dates for these events? Thanks.

BrerGnat
02-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Should be soon. Safe to say last week of September through around Veteran's day for F&W and Early Septmeber through November 1 or 2 for MNSSHP.

VWL Mom
02-09-2016, 05:50 PM
The Food and Wine dates are late this year, they were announced on 1/17 last year. It is being reported that the back of the Candlelight Processional brochure listed them as September 23 - November 14th but that's not "official".

MNSSHP dates were released February 25th last year.

WiltonJohn
02-13-2016, 08:10 PM
I just got told by Disney when I called to check it that they will release the F+W Fest dates mid to late MARCH!

That is very late for me to plan what we wanted to do. NOT a happy camper.

best,

.................john

VWL Mom
02-14-2016, 06:16 AM
I just got told by Disney when I called to check it that they will release the F+W Fest dates mid to late MARCH!

That is very late for me to plan what we wanted to do. NOT a happy camper.

best,

.................john

That's just crazy, but not surprising. Flower and Garden starts next month and they still haven't release any details or line ups. Lately everything seems to be dragging out.

VWL Mom
02-18-2016, 05:58 AM

Disney Parks blog has announced the dates as 9/14-11/14.

I have started a F&W thread in News (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?211686-21st-Food-and-Wine-Festival-dates-Announced) which I will keep updated as information is released.

brad817
03-01-2016, 07:52 PM
For Mickey's Halloween Party, you do NOT need a separate park ticket. Is that correct? And I believe historically the party has been from 7pm-Midnight but they'll let you in as early as 4pm. Do I have this right?

Polynesian Dweller
03-01-2016, 09:31 PM
For Mickey's Halloween Party, you do NOT need a separate park ticket. Is that correct? And I believe historically the party has been from 7pm-Midnight but they'll let you in as early as 4pm. Do I have this right?

All of that is accurate.

andmomlau
03-14-2016, 08:57 PM
I am trying to plan a time to go around both of these events also...any i can't find openings anywhere for 5-6 consecutive nights unless it's SS or OKW,,,neither of which we really want....it's crazy!