PDA

View Full Version : Crowds At That Other Disney Resort....Aulani

baldburke
02-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Hey there...can anyone give me the skinny on crowds at Aulani? I'm specifically interested in crowds at Christmas, but I'm wondering about the ebb and flow through the rest of the year. Thanks!

:tikki: :tikki:

dlpmikki
02-08-2016, 10:03 AM
Bumping this up. Afraid I have not been to the resort so I can't answer your question and I haven't been able to find the information for you. Hopefully some of our other members who have been can help out.

faline
02-08-2016, 11:21 AM
I've been there but only once and that was at the beginning of February a few years ago. We basically spent a long weekend at Aulani. At that point, the resort did not seem overly crowded to me. We only left the resort on one day to go to Pearl Harbor - the rest of our time was spent relaxing at Aulani. We did not have any issue finding seats at the pool area and, while the pools and hot tubs were busy, they were still enjoyable. Cast members also did a terrific job of freeing up pool chairs. They regularly swept through the area and removed "chair savers" when the chairs had not been occupied for some time.

baldburke
02-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Thanks Linda! Trip Adviser referenced staff sweeping unattended towels. It makes sense. I wish we'd see more of this at WDW! I'll keep looking for more data.

tundramom
02-16-2016, 08:31 PM
We head there this Sat...stay tuned