PDA

View Full Version : Meal prices at Disneyworld?

Genie1953
02-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Can anyone direct me to a location that will give me menu item costs at the various restaurants at Disneyworld? The Disney site includes many of the costs but the prices are missing for some of the meals we are interested in such as:

Seafood Dinner buffet at Cape May
Ohana's Dinner at the Polynesian
Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner at Magic Kingdom
Garden Grill Dinner at Epcot
Chef Mickey's Breakfast at Contemporary
Crystal Palace Breakfast and Dinner at Magic Kingdom
1900 Park Fare Breakfast and Dinner at Grand Floridian

We will be at Disneyworld November 7-18th and one of those days will be spent at Universal Studios and we will pay out of pocket for a couple of meals while there. Just trying to price out meals we are pretty sure we will do at Disneyworld and compare out of pocket cost to Disney Dining Plan cost. It is just my husband and I. Any help will be much appreciated.

:confused: :mickey: :confused:

eeyoremom
02-02-2016, 11:24 PM
I don't believe we can give websites on this forum, but if you simple google Disneyworld menu prices, several will come up. I know of at least two that keep a pretty current price for every menu on their site. We go almost every year with just husband and I and I keep track every year. We have never done the dining plan, and have never spent as much on food as the dining plan would cost us. I don't want a huge meal every day, so that might be the difference. We charge everything to our room and then put it all on a credit card in the end. Very easy to see what you spent on food.

BrerGnat
02-03-2016, 12:11 AM
Our menus section here at Intercot is currently being updated. Right now, Epcot and Magic Kingdom menus are current with prices! However, for many of the buffets, Disney only provides "range pricing" because they change the prices very randomly (for instance, prices will be higher on weekends, holidays, and very crowded times."

You can expect the menus section here to be fully updated, to include the resorts and Disney Springs by the end of next week.

VWL Mom
02-03-2016, 06:52 AM
Here's the January pricing, some from our trip and some from DIS

Seafood Dinner buffet at Cape May $42.59 tax incl
Ohana's Dinner at the Polynesian $39.99 plus tax
Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner at Magic Kingdom $35.15 tax incl
Garden Grill Dinner at Epcot $44.72 tax incl
Chef Mickey's Breakfast at Contemporary $40.46 tax incl
Crystal Palace Breakfast and Dinner at Magic Kingdom $29.99 plus tax / $44.72
1900 Park Fare Breakfast and Dinner at Grand Floridian $31.94 tax incl / $44.72 tax incl

Basket Mommy
02-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Check your private messages.

#1donaldfan
02-03-2016, 12:20 PM
The Garden Grill is more than Cape May ??? Wow !! I had no idea !! We love Cape May and try to go each trip !!!