PDA

View Full Version : Disney Park Music

pdrlkr
01-31-2016, 09:35 AM
Being a huge Disney fan, I frequently listen to Park Music. I use Live365 which is scduled to shut down 1/31/16. Does anyone know of or use any other services to listen to Park Music? I work 16 hour shifts on the weekend, and Disney help make it more tolerable. :mickey:

jlmct52
01-31-2016, 11:08 AM
There are Disney Music Stations which I have found on the internet and listen to quite frequently.

They are: www.d-cot.com & www.uabmagic.com[/FONT]

Disneyfun
01-31-2016, 11:50 AM
I had no idea that Live365 was shutting down today. Their site is the main reason that I have a lot of Disney background music - otherwise, I would not know what the pieces were called. This is a sad day!

thads
01-31-2016, 01:41 PM
I read an artical online that said that they may not be closing down, but that it was a rumor started by a previous employee. Now I have no way of verifying that, but most of the channels have their own listening channels seperate from live365. I know that sorcerer radio and mouseworld have their own websites that you can listen to. Sorcerer radio aknowledges the closure and says that they will still be broadcasting. Mouseworld does not, that I can find, but I would assume their site will continue to work.

Goofy4TheWorld
01-31-2016, 02:50 PM
The whole thing is definitely bizarre, as there is no mention of closing on Live365.com and the link to "sign up" for an account remains functional.

BrowncatP
01-31-2016, 05:40 PM
Those of you that have XM-radio, have you listened to Spa channel 68?? About 65% of the time the station has Disney like music. It sounds like background music you would hear while walking along in the parks. Try listening.

PopPhan
02-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Just went out to Live365 and there is a big Thank You page up and links to other music hosting sites, but you cannot get into the actual Live365 site. I guess this was NOT a rumor. I would have thought that we, the members, would have gotten notice before it closed.

NOTE: If you have/had a station that you liked and remember the name, you can google it and will probably find a new link (or links) to that "station." [Listening to "There's A Great Big, Beautiful Tomorrow" on Sorcerer Radio right now!]

pdrlkr
02-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the links. The will certainly get me through the long hours at work. I did find an app called Radionomy that has quite a few stations similar to Live365.:thumbsup:

Genie1953
02-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Being a huge Disney fan, I frequently listen to Park Music. I use Live365 which is scduled to shut down 1/31/16. Does anyone know of or use any other services to listen to Park Music? I work 16 hour shifts on the weekend, and Disney help make it more tolerable. :mickey:

I listen to Subsonic and Sorceror Radio.

wilcat
02-06-2016, 08:06 AM
I have also been able to listen to MouseWorld radio with a 'TuneIn' app on my phone. A little different than what was on Live365 but continuous Disney music.

dparkradio
02-08-2016, 03:17 PM

This is Mike from DParkRadio.com and we invite you to try us out! There is an app for both IOS and Android. I believe Intercot already follows us on Twitter and Facebook. Enjoy!

DizneyFreak2002
02-08-2016, 07:32 PM
This is Mike from DParkRadio.com and we invite you to try us out! There is an app for both IOS and Android. I believe Intercot already follows us on Twitter and Facebook. Enjoy!
I do enjoy your site and station!!!

Loren
02-09-2016, 10:37 AM

Thank you Mike, I tried to download your app but I noticed it has a lot of privacy issues, is there a version that does not have such complete access to my phone? I am sure you mean no harm at all, I am just uncomfortable with giving apps that much access.

dparkradio
02-09-2016, 10:05 PM
Thank you Mike, I tried to download your app but I noticed it has a lot of privacy issues, is there a version that does not have such complete access to my phone? I am sure you mean no harm at all, I am just uncomfortable with giving apps that much access.

Hi Loren,

Thanks for the message. We didn't create the app, AppyPie did it for us and they have a very good reputation from Forbes, Inc, etc. I spoke with my our IT guy in the beginning and he didn't see anything wrong with it so we moved forward. We appreciate your concern and you can always use the tune in app to listen as well! Just with the new app, we will be offering additional stations this spring/summer that will only be available on the app. Thanks again for listening and Have a Magical Day! Here is the link to our tunein stream: http://tunein.com/station/?StationId=232029