PDA

View Full Version : Monorail question?

Scallywag
01-24-2016, 07:08 PM
Looking at the resort map at the Polynesian I see two Monorail stations. What's the difference? does one go to MK and one go to Epcot?

Thanks.

VWL Mom
01-24-2016, 07:15 PM
The resort station will take you to MK, the Contemporary, the Grand Floridian or to the TTC to switch to the Epcot line. The TTC station has both lines so you can either board to Epcot or to MK.

CleveSJM
01-25-2016, 09:16 AM
Really just one station. Looks like two lines but it's just one. It's the Resorts line that goes to the Grand Floridian, MK, Contemporary, and TTC. Epcot monorail is caught at the TTC.

The other track I believe is the express monorail from the TTC to MK. It doesn't stop at the resorts.

faline
01-25-2016, 10:28 AM
Really just one station. Looks like two lines but it's just one. It's the Resorts line that goes to the Grand Floridian, MK, Contemporary, and TTC. Epcot monorail is caught at the TTC.

The other track I believe is the express monorail from the TTC to MK. It doesn't stop at the resorts.

This is correct.

Polynesian Dweller
01-25-2016, 12:04 PM
Not sure where you are seeing a second station. There is only 1 at the Great Ceremonial House. The Poly borders the TTC which is what you might be seeing. The Epcot monorail runs only between the TTC and Epcot. To take the Epcot monorail walk to the TTC, it's much faster, about 5-7 minutes versus 20 minutes by monorail.