PDA

View Full Version : Are EMH days listed here updated?

natstroop
01-23-2016, 12:09 AM
I was wondering if the EMH days listed in the park hours link under the "theme parks" section are updated regularly? Or are those the days they were in the past? Or are they the same from year to year? Thanks!

VWL Mom
01-23-2016, 07:21 AM
It looks like those listed are not current. The EMH used to be mostly the same (i.e.: DHS PM every Monday) but no longer. Is there a specific month you're looking for, perhaps I could help?

natstroop
01-23-2016, 10:28 AM
We are going in August. I know it's a little ways out yet, but just trying to get an early jump on things. :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-23-2016, 02:15 PM
I have the August EMH details from last year ... they may not be exactly the same, but it might give you an idea. What days are you looking at? (I don't want to have to type out the whole month if I don't need to).

I'm with you though ... we're starting to thing August 2016 ADR's and the like ... planning does start early, doesn't it?

VWL Mom
01-23-2016, 03:17 PM
August 2016

Mon - AK AM
Tues - Epcot PM
Wed - MK PM
Thur - Epcot AM
Fri - MK AM & DHS PM
Sat - AK AM
Sun - DHS AM

As always, subject to change

natstroop
01-23-2016, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the info. So each week is pretty much the same? We are going the 12th-18th.

VWL Mom
01-23-2016, 06:12 PM
For August they show the same each week.

natstroop
01-23-2016, 06:16 PM
Awesome...thanks!

Aurora
01-24-2016, 02:15 PM
FYI, when you're there, check the printed park-times listings that accompany the park maps. On past trips we've noticed that they will sometimes officially open parks an hour earlier than planned (especially the MK and especially in the summer) without it being generally known.

BrerGnat
01-25-2016, 01:03 PM
The EMH section of Info Central has now been updated out to June, 2016. The schedule is fairly set on which parks have EMH on which days. During exceptionally busy times, like summer, the schedule is subject to the addition of more EMH days, so we will update the summer schedule as those months approach. For now, though, you can count on this being the main schedule, as Lynn posted:

Mon - AK AM
Tues - Epcot PM
Wed - MK PM
Thur - Epcot AM
Fri - MK AM & DHS PM
Sat - AK AM
Sun - DHS AM

natstroop
01-25-2016, 01:46 PM
FYI, when you're there, check the printed park-times listings that accompany the park maps. On past trips we've noticed that they will sometimes officially open parks an hour earlier than planned (especially the MK and especially in the summer) without it being generally known.

Thanks for the tip! We'll be sure to do that!