PDA

View Full Version : how do I link tickets to MDE?

AJ Springfield
01-21-2016, 05:26 PM
A couple weeks ago, I made our resort reservations and ordered tickets (over the phone). The next morning I installed the MDE app on my phone and linked our resort to it. I have added a couple dining reservations to it. They all show up.... except the tickets that I bought. How do I link them?? Shouldn't they already be loaded since I bought the resort plus ticket package??

Thanks for your help!!!

Hog
01-21-2016, 05:59 PM
You booked as a package? If so i think both should have shown up when you put in the confirmation number. If not goto my reservations on the app and try the same confirmation number under tickets.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

VWL Mom
01-21-2016, 06:23 PM
Did you buy a package that included tickets or did you book a resort and buy tickets? There's a difference. If you bought the tickets they would have given you voucher numbers or ticket numbers that you can add to your MDE account under reservations and tickets. Scroll down and you will see a spot to link tickets. If a package the tickets should be there and you may need to contact tech support if they're not.

Goofy4TheWorld
01-21-2016, 11:29 PM
As VWL Mom pointed out, there are two different ways you could have booked a room and tickets together, and either way would have been doable by the same reservations cast member.

The easy way to tell which way you booked is in what you paid immediately when making the reservation. Did you pay ONLY a $200 deposit for the rooms and tickets together, or did you pay a deposit of the first night's room rate and were also required to pay for the tickets in full on the spot.

If you had to pay for the tickets in full, you have a room-only reservation and the tickets are not linked to the 12-digit number confirmation number you got for the room. As said earlier, you will need to find some kind of voucher number for the ticket purchase, possibly included within some kind of confirmation email you may have received.

AJ Springfield
01-23-2016, 01:01 PM
Thanks, everyone!! I needed to link them -- whew!!!