PDA

View Full Version : Reservations for Breakfast with Princesses at Norway or Cindarella's Castle?

nutsnbolts
01-20-2016, 03:10 AM
Out of curiosity. Do the timings open up normally the day before or a couple days before due to cancellations?

The reason I ask is when I was trying to make reservations for sometime in February, I accidently chose a January date which so happen to be the next day and the reservations was available to be booked.

When I realized the date was wrong and changed it to when I would be there, there was nothing available.

The question I have is that do folks typically cancel and I couldn't technically take advantage of this and not worry about trying to see if a spot opens up now but just wait when I get there and try a night before.

I know it's no guarantee but I was curious what everyone's experience was?

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-20-2016, 09:10 AM
Spots do open up around the 24 - 48 hour mark, since that is when people have to cancel (depending on the restaurant) if they don't want to be charged.

It isn't a guarantee (like you said), but there is hope! I would keep checking back between now and then, and then be sure to check a day or so ahead.

1goofyfamily
01-28-2016, 01:09 PM
I just got an O'hana reservation for Saturday night so keep trying.