PDA

View Full Version : Using EMH to ride TT only

momof3+twins
01-15-2016, 04:07 PM
My kids love Test Track so I was thinking that we could go to Epcot during the EMH morning hours just to ride Test Track then head to the Magic Kingdom. Does anyone know if they monorail is running from Epcot to Magic Kingdom around 8:30 ish then I have never timed the ride. Does anyone know how long it takes to go from EP to MK by monorail?

BrerGnat
01-15-2016, 06:06 PM
Yes, the monorail will be running at that time. The ride itself is about 5 min to the TTC and then you transfer trains to get to MK. I would say average "park to park" time is about 30 min.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-16-2016, 02:23 PM
That sounds like fun! What way to start the day, an "extra" ride on a favourite!

Mendelson
01-16-2016, 06:24 PM
I can't give any good info, but this sounds exactly like something we'd do. I mean, not for test track, but in theory. Getting back on the monorail by 8:30 might be kind of ambitious, given the creative process of building your car, all the walking, etc.

KiNg4aDaY
01-18-2016, 10:13 AM
This is really reasonable to do. I am going to parks with my brother and his family in March, and my intention is to take advantage of the EMH by myself each day and then meet up with them for the opening of the park we are going to for that day.