PDA

View Full Version : Coffee creamer at Everything Pop?

sam62
01-10-2016, 11:31 AM
Can anyone tell me if they have flavored coffee creamer at Pop Century?
Also, can you scan your magic band for laundry services?

BrerGnat
01-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Definitely no flavored creamer. Don't know about the laundry thing.

sam62
01-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the info!

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-10-2016, 09:43 PM
You scan your magic band for access to the laundry room itself, but the actual machines are either credit card operated, or coin operated. (I'm not sure if POP has switched over to the credit card machines yet).

mechanic
01-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Pop has 2 coin op each of washers and dryers.
I just did a YouTube video about how it works.
Wdw laundry secrets lol. Over 40 views so far.

mechanic
01-11-2016, 05:50 PM
And the creamer is a liquid , in a bulk pump container.

mandaep
01-12-2016, 10:01 PM
You scan your magic band for access to the laundry room itself, but the actual machines are either credit card operated, or coin operated. (I'm not sure if POP has switched over to the credit card machines yet).

ohhhhhhhh I hope this is something that is actually at POR now. When we were there in Sept 2014 it was still coins and I dread packing/thinking about cash etc to use for the machines. I miss those sheets that they used to sell at grocery stores by Tide that had the deterrent and softener in one. I never really used at home but they were perfect to pack on vacation.

mechanic
01-13-2016, 03:20 PM
There is also a website that tells you how many machines are available

AndrewJackson
01-14-2016, 06:37 AM
Was just at Pop in October. There is no flavored creamer, but there is actual half n half available.

The laundry facility accepts credit cards. You have to use your magic band for access. You then go to a kiosk near the entrance to swipe your credit card, and select your washer or dryer. There is a website you can check to see how many of each are available. I do not remember seeing any coin operated, but I could have just missed it.

Enjoy your trip.

PaDisneyMom
01-14-2016, 06:51 PM
Can anyone tell me if they have flavored coffee creamer at Pop Century?
Also, can you scan your magic band for laundry services?

Laundry - you need your magic band to enter the laundry facility but will not be able to use it to pay for the washer/dryer. Most of the washers and dryers accept only credit cards. Only 2 washers and 2 dryers accepted change at the laundry facility I used. Washers were 2.50 per load and dryers were 2.50 for 1 hour of drying.

momof3+twins
01-15-2016, 04:16 PM
Coffee: not sure but I would say don't drink their coffee. I refer to it as mud.
Laundry: As of September, you could not pay by magic band but you could use a credit card.