PDA

View Full Version : Fp ?

nicjohn3
12-31-2015, 01:16 PM
Hi-

If we should get a fastpass for a certain ride for all 4 of us and two of us decide not to ride the ride, and the time window is expired. ... (We used all of our initial 3 choices)

Can all 4 of us go to kiosk and get a new fp+ for new ride even though 2 of us did not use the fastpass and time expired?

Thanks

Basket Mommy
12-31-2015, 02:51 PM
When we went in November, we all missed our 1st FP for Spaceship Earth. Even after we'd used our other 2 FPs, I couldn't book a 4th. I had to change the 1st FPs to something else, use them, and then come back. The only thing available at that time was Journey Into Imagination, which we'd already ridden. So I would say no, you would have to redo the first FPs. But that's my experience.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-31-2015, 04:04 PM
If you have the mobile app, you can change your 4th FP+ without having to go to the kiosk. So, it is like getting a "new" FP, since you can choose a new attraction and a new time. That may help, and save some time waiting in line.

Polynesian Dweller
12-31-2015, 04:21 PM
So the OP is saying they've used all their first 3 FPs or all 3 have expired. Then yes all 4 can go to kiosk and get a fourth. It's used or expired. Expired is the same as used.

WDWdriver
12-31-2015, 04:45 PM
So the OP is saying they've used all their first 3 FPs or all 3 have expired. Then yes all 4 can go to kiosk and get a fourth. It's used or expired. Expired is the same as used.

I agree. Expired is the same as used.

allgiggles
01-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Hi-

If we should get a fastpass for a certain ride for all 4 of us and two of us decide not to ride the ride, and the time window is expired. ... (We used all of our initial 3 choices)

Can all 4 of us go to kiosk and get a new fp+ for new ride even though 2 of us did not use the fastpass and time expired?

Thanks

As others have said, yes, once the time has expired you would be able to schedule a 4th FP for everyone.

A few other notes:

1. If two people don't ride one of the rides, the *other* two people could re-ride that ride with the magic bands of the people who didn't ride it originally.

2. Only one person *needs* to get in line for the FP kiosk. It's ok if everyone does, but you only need to send one person if you have an idea of what you want to schedule. And if you have the app on your phone, it's easy to modify that 4th FP once it's scheduled at the kiosk. There were times on our trip that I would go to the kiosk to make a 4th, 5th, 6th, or whatever FP+ while DH took the kids to get a snack. I'd just schedule whatever I thought looked good. If DH & the kids didn't like my choice, we'd just modify it on the app. Much easier than standing at the kiosk with 4 or 5 people all saying, "But I want to do...." while 10 people are standing behind you knowing exactly what they want to do but having to wait while the family at the kiosk changes their plans 10 times. :mickey: