PDA

View Full Version : Bonfamille's Cafe Re-Opens as Scat Cat's Cafe for the 2015 Christmas Season

Figment!
12-21-2015, 07:25 PM
A long dormant restaurant at Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter is re-opening with a new name for the 2015 Christmas Season.

Bonfamille's Cafe, which operated May 1991 till August 2000, has been announced to re-open as Scat Cat's Cafe from December 21 through December 30, 2015. This Seasonal location has been announced to offer a Buffet Dinner from 5:00 pm till 10:00 pm daily during this period.

The all-you-care-to-eat buffet has been announced to be priced at $25.99 for Guests Ages 10 and Up and $14.99 Guests Ages 3 - 9.

The Seasonal Menu has been announced as follows:

Cajun Buffet

Cajun-roasted Chicken
Collard Greens
Grilled Andouille Sausage
House made corn bread
House Salad with sweet roasted garlic vinaigrette
Mac and Cheese
Mashed Potatoes
Slow-cooked Pot Roast
Vegetable Jambalaya with Maque Choux

Dessert

Deep South Bread Pudding with Banana-Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

At the time of the announcement, Advanced Dining Reservations were not being accepted. Guests may make reservations at the restaurant podium located off the main lobby from Noon till 10:00 pm during the Seasonal period.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-22-2015, 09:40 AM
Sounds great! With even Boatwright's over at POR being so busy, another place to eat is always appreciated. I can imagine how packed that little food court must be getting.

#1donaldfan
12-22-2015, 01:41 PM
I love the FQ and have stayed there tons of time, but never heard of this place !! Where is it located ??? Is it the food court ??

Figment!
12-24-2015, 09:42 AM
I love the FQ and have stayed there tons of time, but never heard of this place !! Where is it located ??? Is it the food court ??

It is a table service restaurant that has been closed since August 2000. It is near the Scat Cat's Club lounge, which is the most probable reason for the new name choice.