PDA

View Full Version : Cogsworth Clock in the park

TheGarretts
12-16-2015, 01:19 PM
The Cogsworth Clock is sold out at the disneystore.com. Has anyone seen it in the park recently? If so did it look like there are plenty? I will be there for the Marathon weekend and can pick it up as a late Christmas present if needed.
Thanks

brownie
12-16-2015, 03:33 PM
Looks like it's available through the Shop Disney Parks app.

EeyoresBestFriend
12-17-2015, 11:47 AM
You can also call the Disney parks merchandise line and order from there. We were unable to find some park merchandise in certain sizes in the Parks, but had no trouble locating them from that line.

PM me if you would like the number as I am not sure if I am allowed to post it. :confused:

SurferStitch
12-17-2015, 03:09 PM
There were a lot when we were there from 11/30-12/10. Saw them at several shops, and they had a lot of them.

brownie
12-17-2015, 04:16 PM
You can also call the Disney parks merchandise line and order from there. We were unable to find some park merchandise in certain sizes in the Parks, but had no trouble locating them from that line.

PM me if you would like the number as I am not sure if I am allowed to post it. :confused:

You can, it's 877-560-6477.

PirateLover
12-25-2015, 11:36 PM
It seems to come in and out of stock quickly. My husband saw me eyeing the display in the shop by Be Our Guest, but the store was sold out at the time. Lo and behold, it was sitting under the tree this morning. He got it from Disneystore.com after our trip and we returned on the 17th... so just keep looking.