PDA

View Full Version : FL AP voucher question

grumpypima
12-15-2015, 09:26 PM
I'm second guessing myself and I think I've asked before. But rules change hence the second guessing myself.

We are FL residents and purchased FL Annual Passes through the Disney website monthly payment option back in October 2015. We had to cancel our scheduled trip for October 2015 and have not activated our vouchers for the annual passes.

Does our 12 month period for use begin with purchase or first use/activation?

Please tell me it's first use?

tjstrike
12-15-2015, 11:09 PM
When it's activated for the 1st time.

grumpypima
12-15-2015, 11:36 PM
Yes, thanks so much!!

VWL Mom
12-16-2015, 05:41 AM
Glad it works for you!

General reminder: If purchased online or over the phone it's first use, if purchased at the parks or DTD it's date of purchase. If it's a renewal it would be your anniversary date.

Fangorn
12-16-2015, 08:40 AM
Minor correction. Apparently with the new passes (since the change in October), it's the date of activation, not the date of first use. We had vouchers purchased in Nov. Arrived afternoon on 12/8. Went to Disney Springs to activate our passes. We were informed that even though we weren't going to use them that day, our year would begin upon activation. We could wait until the day we were going to the first park to activate them if we wanted. For us this time, that one day doesn't matter, but it could make a difference to someone.

Steve

grumpypima
12-17-2015, 12:19 AM
Thank-you. We purchased online through Disney website a day or two before the change in October. We haven't had a chance to activate the vouchers yet.

We are super bummed out. We had trips planned for Thanksgiving and this weekend (Dec. 18-20)...both rescheduled. Rough year.

Keeping our fingers crossed for a quick trip New Years weekend!!