PDA

View Full Version : New Star wars experience at DHS

paragon
12-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Just saw some photos of the "new" Star wars experience at DHS- I must say, I am NOT impressed. Looks like just another "museum", fill the space with props and call it an attraction. I hope that this isn't the way they are planning to "expand". Don't get me wrong, I know its still early in the process, but if this is the way things are headed I think the parks are going to suffer more than they already are. Where is the "imagination"?

BrerGnat
12-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Just saw some photos of the "new" Star wars experience at DHS- I must say, I am NOT impressed. Looks like just another "museum", fill the space with props and call it an attraction. I hope that this isn't the way they are planning to "expand". Don't get me wrong, I know its still early in the process, but if this is the way things are headed I think the parks are going to suffer more than they already are. Where is the "imagination"?

This current exhibit is just a placeholder. Soon, it will become a preview center for Star wars land. SW land will be a fully themed and immersive area of the park. Don't worry. This launch bay was also created to provide an immersive environment for SW character meet and greets. Part of the Lucasfilm purchasing agreement requires all SW characters to meet and greet in fully themed and authentic environments. You won't see Darth Vader meeting people on Sunset Blvd, for instance.

CaptSmee
12-07-2015, 08:09 PM
pretty sure it's just a temporary time passer