PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Seating

WDWPrincess
11-30-2015, 03:07 AM
We have lunch reservations at Be Our Guest. There are three in my party. From what I have been reading, do you randomly choose your own seats? Do you sit at large long tables with strangers (I've never been a fan of this - and I'd prefer to have my own table). And I read there are differently-themed rooms in the "castle" in which you can choose to sit?

Please let me know about the seating/rooms in this restaurant - and what would be the best/most fun.

Pirate Granny
11-30-2015, 07:21 AM
Yep you select your own seats...you do not share tables...however they will expect you to select a table for four, not six...three rooms...ballroom, west wing (our favorite), and the other room which is bright and has beauty and beast dancing figures...

MNNHFLTX
11-30-2015, 09:49 AM
We ate lunch at BOG last March and since there were no tables for two (or four) left in the West Wing, we choose a six-person table....no one said we couldn't and midway through our meal two women asked if they could share the other end of the table, which we said was fine....no big deal.

We thought the West Wing had the most dramatic theming, with the rose under glass and the periodic lightning and thunder (and the painting that changes!) The ballroom was beautiful but very loud. The gallery was also pretty with Belle and the Beast dancing on the music box, and is not nearly as loud. Even if you dine in one room you are free to roam into the other rooms to see the decor.

Hammer
11-30-2015, 10:03 AM
We ate lunch at BOG last March and since there were no tables for two (or four) left in the West Wing, we choose a six-person table....no one said we couldn't and midway through our meal two women asked if they could share the other end of the table, which we said was fine....no big deal.

Same thing when I ate lunch there solo last year. I wanted to eat in the ballroom as I had eaten in the West Wing multiple times, but there weren't any tables for 2 available, so I sat at a 4 person table. No one said anything.

BrerGnat
11-30-2015, 10:17 AM
My party of 2 sat at a six top because there was nothing else available. No one made us move. As soon as we started eating, tons of tables opened up amd by the time we were done, only about half the restaurant was occupied. It was close to 2pm though.