PDA

View Full Version : Post Trip Photopass/Memory Maker question

Figment52
11-22-2015, 06:16 PM
We're in the final stages of getting our photos ready to download, but I noticed two things.

1. Each park/location has an option to "claim" photos, as well as to download them. Do I need to claim them first before downloading? There are several hundred photos listed, so I had assumed they were already "claimed".

2. All 4 parks had bonus photos listed that we want, too Do I need to claim those to include them when I download our photos? Or do I just hit the "download all" for each park separately from our own photos?

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-22-2015, 11:14 PM
As far as I remember, the "claim photos" is where you would add additional Photo Pass cards or Magic Bands. If you have the photos, can (and have edited) them etc., you are good to go.

When you select the "download all" button, you will download the "bonus" content as well. I actually quite liked some of the extra photos, they were just lovely.

The great thing is that you can download the photos more than once, so you can double-check, and be sure you're 100% happy before the photos expire. It isn't like the old CD days, where you only got one shot at it all!

TheVBs
11-25-2015, 03:46 PM
I loved the extra photos too!

Just a tip, download them all in their original format before you make any changes to them, like adding borders or signatures. I've had the originals disappear on me even though I created a copy before making changes. So, this past trip I did two separate downloads. One with just the originals, and one with the originals and the altered photos.