PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and The Beast Coffee Mug

RedSoxFan
11-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Do they still sell coffee mugs at the Belle store in Fantasyland? I just bought DH tickets (4th row) to the Beauty/Beast broadway show in Atlanta (Feb 2016). He is obsessed with the musical at Hollywood Studios and goes there a few times each trip. I wanted to put the tickets in the mug for Christmas. I will be there in 4 weeks; but wanted to know before I go if they sell them.

Thanks!!

VWL Mom
11-13-2015, 05:43 AM
I tried the Shop Parks app and the only mug I could find was "Belle Mornings Are a Beast" mug at BonJour Gifts. The other two B&B items were a throw and an ornament.

goofy for pluto
11-13-2015, 08:06 AM
There are quite a few B&B mugs listed for sale on ebay..including a Broadway mug design. Good Luck with your search. :mickey:

i'm grumpy
11-13-2015, 04:23 PM
Do they still sell coffee mugs at the Belle store in Fantasyland? I just bought DH tickets (4th row) to the Beauty/Beast broadway show in Atlanta (Feb 2016). He is obsessed with the musical at Hollywood Studios and goes there a few times each trip. I wanted to put the tickets in the mug for Christmas. I will be there in 4 weeks; but wanted to know before I go if they sell them.

Thanks!!
You might try the Disney Store site.

RedSoxFan
11-13-2015, 04:49 PM
I tried the Shop Parks app and the only mug I could find was "Belle Mornings Are a Beast" mug at BonJour Gifts. The other two B&B items were a throw and an ornament.

Thank You. What a great app. I found 4 mugs pertaining to Beauty and the Beast. I will buy one of them now and not bank on it being in the park when I'm there next month.