PDA

View Full Version : Question Please

LostBoys
11-11-2015, 06:00 PM
We have an 8:40 am breakfast reservation for BOG
If I recall correctly we enter the magic kingdom at about 8:30 am through the main gates and make out way down to BOG, is this still correct? I think that's how it was for Crystal Palace many years ago.

If I could ask please, where do we enter the MK to get to BOG for a breakfast before the park opens?

Thanks.

faline
11-11-2015, 06:59 PM
They will have a gate available for those with early reservations. If you don't see it immediately, ask any cast member and they will point you to the correct location. The last time we entered early for a breakfast, the entry was to the far right.

Fangorn
11-11-2015, 07:35 PM
As Linda says, just ask any CM - they'll know. For us, the past 3 times we've had an early entry into MK, it's been on the left entrance tunnel (over by City Hall). There will be a CM there you can check in with and they'll let you in.

Steve

LostBoys
11-11-2015, 10:26 PM
Thanks,
After enterting at the gate will I be able to walk down main street to the castle and cut through the Cinderella's Castle to Fantasyland to and BOG?

Am thinking the reservation should be on my magic band?

magicofdisney
11-12-2015, 09:01 AM
I've only had early entry for CP. I'd love to have that for BOG since it's farther back in the park. What a special treat! :mickey: