PDA

View Full Version : Anna & Elsa FP planning

Susan A
11-07-2015, 10:01 AM
Hi,
I need help, tips, insider info, intelligence, etc. for planning a meet and greet with these two ladies.

We are going end of January. I understand I can procure a FP+ online 60 days out. Do I need to be up at midnight, logged in ready to go?

Also, I hate to plan my entire week around a few minutes with these gals, but when in Rome...
BTW, we don't have hoppers.

Tell me how you plan.

Thank you!!!

BrerGnat
11-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Wait times have lowered drastically for this meet and greet. If it is an absolute must do, get a FP as soon as you can. If not, just be prepared to wait standby. Last I saw, waits were in the 30-45 min range most of the time.

Susan A
11-08-2015, 06:39 PM
Wait times have lowered drastically for this meet and greet. If it is an absolute must do, get a FP as soon as you can. If not, just be prepared to wait standby. Last I saw, waits were in the 30-45 min range most of the time.

I had no idea wait times had dropped significantly dropped!

BrerGnat
11-08-2015, 07:05 PM
I had no idea wait times had dropped significantly dropped!

I've seen quite a few photos of the wait time sign for it on twitter lately.

MrPeetrie
11-09-2015, 06:28 AM
This was a must-do for my daughter on our most recent trip (9/17-9/28.) our Magic Kingdom days were:
9/18
9/20 (evening only. Spending day by pool, then Hoop De Doo.)
9/22 (evening for MNSSHP.)
9/25
9/27 (morning)

Right at midnight, I tried 9/18 first. Nothing available. Then looked for evening at 9/20. Nothing. I jumped to 9/25 and that's when I found a limited selection of available time slots.
After I made 9/25's FP reaervations, I went back to 9/18 to see if I could still reserve Seve Dwarfs Mine Ride. I could.
I guess my point is the FPs for Anna & Else are still going fast.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-09-2015, 10:11 AM
:ditto: We had a similar experience, the A&E FP+ was by far the hardest to get, way more difficult that anything else.

We did see a lot of wait times (end of August/early September) under an hour, except when it rained and they got all crazy again, but I'm still not waiting an hour to meet them, so a FP+ is the only way we're doing it. :)