PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

VWL Mom
11-05-2015, 07:18 PM
I spend some time each day trolling all the other Disney forums looking for any breaking information that we may have missed. I can't believe how some of the people show such disrespect for others, some of the threads are like cars crashes where you don't want to look but you do anyway. Even though we may sometimes have threads that go a bit astray it's nothing like I see elsewhere. So I just wanted to thank all my fellow Intercotees for making this board a great place to be.

BrerGnat
11-05-2015, 07:54 PM
Just stay here. We play nice. :)

texas211
11-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Just stay here. We play nice. :)

But the mean ones are where I can take out my hostility for closing the Maelstrom... Feeling rage now. Hulk angry, smash.

BrerGnat
11-05-2015, 10:56 PM
But the mean ones are where I can take out my hostility for closing the Maelstrom... Feeling rage now. Hulk angry, smash.

Well that kind of anger is totally justified. :)

John
11-06-2015, 12:29 AM
Everyone who likes it here just needs to tell 10 or 20 friends about us... ;)

baldburke
11-06-2015, 03:14 PM
Just as Disney should be...rainbows and sunshine!

Terra
11-07-2015, 08:05 AM
Just as Disney should be...rainbows and sunshine!

It's why I continue to go and escape reality monthly! :)

Agree with this thread.
I was reading one the other day after it popped up in a Google post. And wow, the amount of personal judgement without knowing the situation, the amount of better-than-thou attitudes was just appalling!
Yes we disagree here from time to time, but goodness, never I have seen personal judgement like I read there. I still think about it and the poor person who innocently asked the question.