PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper and on-line fast passes

Mitzie
11-03-2015, 11:17 AM
We are pulling together our up coming December trip and we kept thinking that if Disney would allow fast passes to be booked ahead of time in different parks on the same day that would just be nifty! Any word on if or when this could happen? It just doesn't seem like it should be that hard to accomplish.

BrerGnat
11-03-2015, 11:20 AM
I would have hoped that by now, this would be do able. I wish we knew the reasoning behind not being able to do this. It is a very big flaw.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-03-2015, 11:54 AM
I would have loved it too, but I think Disney doesn't want people hopping park to park and just booking FP+ for the most popular attractions.

Forcing you to make 3 in the same park, especially in the parks where there is tiering, will help space out the crowds.

I could be totally wrong, but that's my guess.

PopPhan
11-03-2015, 11:56 AM
Actually, I can see exactly why they don't do this. They do not want people Park Hopping. The more time spent going between parks, the less time you are in one park (hopefully, in their eyes), spending money!

John
11-03-2015, 05:39 PM
I would seem that if you spend the extra money to do hoping - you should be allowed to split your passes between parks. Huge issue in my opinion. We like some days to start in one park, then finish the day in another.

DNS
11-05-2015, 10:54 AM
I would seem that if you spend the extra money to do hoping - you should be allowed to split your passes between parks. Huge issue in my opinion. We like some days to start in one park, then finish the day in another.

I totally agree. I was very surprised to find I could not do this. The beginning of a trip is not bad to stay in one park, but after we have been there for a few days, we like to mix it up more.

John
11-06-2015, 08:31 AM
Yep, only way to make it work is to dump any remaining passes when in the park, go to next park and use the kiosks.