PDA

View Full Version : other charging stations like Tangled restroom area?

Tinkerkel
11-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Are there plans to add charging stations to Epcot, Hollywood & Animal Kingdom? On our short trip this past March, DH & i found a random outlet in MK to charge our phones while we enjoyed our afternoon Starbucks :cool:

joonyer
11-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Don't know, but if you take along a small portable charger, you can recharge anywhere, even when waiting in long lines. They are pretty cheap and will recharge most phones at least twice before they need recharging. Much more convenient than trying to find an outlet or charging station or having to wait for your device to charge.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-02-2015, 10:31 PM
I haven't noticed any other "formal" charging areas in the other parks. I have seen many people sitting on the floor near the walls in Innoventions in Epcot, since there are "free" outlets, but it really isn't set-up like the Tangled area is.

It is hard to keep a full charge, especially with the drain of the wifi and MDE. I haven't found a great answer yet ... but I also know that I'm too impatient to spend time in the parks charging. Maybe this should be a meal perk. Check in for dinner, check your phone in, and pick it up, all charged on the way back out. :)

AgentC
11-03-2015, 10:27 AM
There are charging stations in the Storybook Circus area at MK as well. They are in the sitting area behind the water play area and next to the character meet and greet . However not every outlet was working when I was there.

Tink1
11-03-2015, 01:51 PM
And if you book a 4 night package with tickets with Magical Journeys, we send you a portable charger as part of our Power through the Parks Promo http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/power.html

The picture is of our first batch, the second batch we ordered are a little different and have a flashlight as well!

Nanc

John
11-03-2015, 05:26 PM
And if you book a 4 night package with tickets with Magical Journeys, we send you a portable charger as part of our Power through the Parks Promo http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/power.html

The picture is of our first batch, the second batch we ordered are a little different and have a flashlight as well!

Nanc

I was waiting for Nanc to pop in and mention that :) Nice perk for booking your vacation with the best group of people around!

joanna71985
11-03-2015, 08:41 PM
Just going to say- be careful using the "random" outlets, as they are designed for large machinery (and could potentially damage phones)