PDA

View Full Version : Morimoto Asia - now taking reservations

Fangorn
11-02-2015, 09:28 AM
Now that I've made mine, I'll post this... :thumbsup:

As of this morning, you can now make ADRs for Morimoto Asia through the Disney Dining site.

Steve

ThanxForNoticin
11-02-2015, 12:29 PM
You are fortunate. We've been trying for a March reservation all morning, and it appears the system is not recognizing tables at Morimoto's right now. I called, and they see the same problem. So Disney Dining recommended I call the restaurant directly, which I did - but the restaurant will only take reservations 90 days out - and tells me to make my reservations online!! Very frustrating situation. Guess we'll just have to keep trying on the web site.

Fangorn
11-02-2015, 02:32 PM
You are fortunate. We've been trying for a March reservation all morning, and it appears the system is not recognizing tables at Morimoto's right now. I called, and they see the same problem. So Disney Dining recommended I call the restaurant directly, which I did - but the restaurant will only take reservations 90 days out - and tells me to make my reservations online!! Very frustrating situation. Guess we'll just have to keep trying on the web site.

Not terribly surprised. Disney always seems to have start-up issues like this. It was supposed to have been available to reserve yesterday, but no such luck. I tried early this morning (well early for me - 6am Pacific) and didn't have a problem getting a table for early December. The Boathouse went through the same sort of issues when they were coming on-line as I recall.

It'll get sorted out eventually, but it's still frustrating that things like this happen every time a new restaurant opens.

Good Luck.

Steve

busterthebronco
11-03-2015, 01:41 PM
We got a reservation today

ThanxForNoticin
11-04-2015, 12:23 PM
We were finally successful yesterday, too. Now that the reservation fun is complete, really looking forward to trying it!!

Crow
11-07-2015, 11:42 PM
stopped in after cirque the other night. not busy at all. nice decor. had some great sake and a little food. no sushi this time but id like to try it.