PDA

View Full Version : 2016 WDW Marathon Weekend - Proof of Time Update Problem

dilliyo
11-01-2015, 10:26 PM
I just found this site and I'm hoping someone may be able to help me resolve an issue I'm having with my proof of time update submission. On 10/4 I submitted a proof of time update for myself and my wife. I thought the site said I would receive an email when the times were updated. I never received an email so I contacted both Track Shack and runDisney to ensure my times had been updated. Apparently neither of our times were received. This will be our 20th runDisney event and we've never had any issues so I'm not sure what is different this time.

According to both runDisney and Track Shack they cannot change our corral placement without a photo of the submission. Unfortunately I have no idea what "photo" they're talking about. I've asked this question on another forum and was told that I should take a screenshot (never done that before), print a PDF (didn't see that option), or take a photo. Hopefully I have one of these and just don't know what I'm looking for.

Does anyone have the photo or screenshot they are willing to share so that I can see what I need to submit to them (in the case that I actually have it)? Thanks, this has been very frustrating.

BrerGnat
11-02-2015, 12:50 AM
If you sign into the run Disney page you can look up your old times. The easiest way to get a screenshot is to use a smartphone or tablet. Then just attach the screenshot to an email. What they need is a screenshot of the page that has your official times, I assume.

brownie
11-02-2015, 07:27 PM
I'm thinking they want some proof that you did in fact submit the update, so a picture or screenshot of the screen on your end showing you submitted it. If you didn't capture it at the time, you're probably not going to be able to do anything. It sounds like you already submitted proof of time and just wanted to update it. Was there a big difference in times?

dilliyo
11-03-2015, 10:51 AM
I never submitted a proof of time when registering initially so it was the default 6:30 for the marathon. My proof of time is from my most recent half of 1:45 so the update I requested should be around 3:30. It is a pretty significant difference in corral placement.

BrerGnat
11-03-2015, 11:24 AM
If you try to update your corral placement again, does it let you? If it never went through, you should be able to just do it again.

brownie
11-03-2015, 04:30 PM
If you try to update your corral placement again, does it let you? If it never went through, you should be able to just do it again.

I think the submission window closed on October 4 which is why they're asking for some sort of proof of submitting it.

BrerGnat
11-03-2015, 05:01 PM
I think the submission window closed on October 4 which is why they're asking for some sort of proof of submitting it.

Ahhh...

John
11-03-2015, 05:27 PM
I never submitted a proof of time when registering initially so it was the default 6:30 for the marathon. My proof of time is from my most recent half of 1:45 so the update I requested should be around 3:30. It is a pretty significant difference in corral placement.

Yep, that is a pretty significant change... Hope the setback doesn't ruin your experience.