PDA

View Full Version : Memory Maker Question.....

docswife
10-31-2015, 10:49 PM
Hey all!
We are traveling with another couple and wanted to purchase the memory maker in advance. Can two different families use one account? Do we need to buy twice? We are not spending every magical moment together and I just want to make sure all the pictures find their way to one place if possible. We are linked as traveling together on My Disney Experience.

My friend called Disney and spent 45 minutes on hold trying to get an answer.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

BrerGnat
11-01-2015, 10:33 AM
That is a good question. I hope someone comes along who knows for sure.

Dulcee
11-01-2015, 12:13 PM
I think as long as you link each other in the disney experience app you should be able to share

snowflakegirl
11-01-2015, 01:35 PM
We just got back from a trip in August. Three separate reservations, us, our best friends, and my parents, plus a friend of mine who is local. I purchased the Memory Maker and linked it to my account, then linked with everyone traveling with us so that I could view and purchase their Photopass photos. Our best friends arrived two days before us, and my parents stayed several days after us. Any pictures that my friends or parents took before or after our arrival were available to me to download, their ride pictures, and even pictures that my local friend had taken a week or so before and after our trip.

You should be fine to purchase one Memory Maker. Just make sure that whoever purchases it as access to view and purchase the photopass photos of the rest of your party. Whoever purchases it will have to be the one to make any edits for frames, stickers, etc to the pictures and be the one to download them. Then you'll be able to share them with your friends.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-01-2015, 03:53 PM
Well said snowflakegirl!

The "trick" is to have everyone linked on the MDE site, so the person who is "assigned" the memory maker sees all of the photos. If there are, by chance, any missing, when you go into edit the photos, you can type in the MB number, and all of the photos associated to that band will appear.

Even for my family, we don't spend every second together, and all of the pictures end up together at the end.