PDA

View Full Version : First time not having park hopper question

Bubbie Girl
10-31-2015, 10:19 PM
This fall we will not be using park hopper for the first time. If I understand right we can still come and go from the park we choose that day correct? Meaning if we go to Magic Kingdom in the morning and leave for dinner reservation at a resort we can go back to Magic Kingdom later. Could you do this more than once that day?

joonyer
10-31-2015, 10:32 PM
You can leave and re-enter the same park as many times as you like (on that same day).

BrerGnat
11-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Yes, you can come and go as many times as you please!

Susan A
11-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Do you still have to get your hand stamped these days?

joonyer
11-04-2015, 02:34 PM
Do you still have to get your hand stamped these days?

No, just a DNA sample. Kidding!
Bio-metric finger scan and your magic band is all your need.

Susan A
11-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Lol!

Kerry823
11-22-2015, 04:11 PM
Can I ask if your decision to not get a park hopper is due to the inability to get fast passes at multiple parks on one day? This has been one of my biggest pet peeves about magic bands and the new fast pass system. I have considered not purchasing the park hopper option. There is really no incentive to do it anymore.

Dulcee
11-22-2015, 05:24 PM
Can I ask if your decision to not get a park hopper is due to the inability to get fast passes at multiple parks on one day? This has been one of my biggest pet peeves about magic bands and the new fast pass system. I have considered not purchasing the park hopper option. There is really no incentive to do it anymore.

On the contrary I think its one of the better reasons to get a park hopper. Hit one park at opening, no fast passes, midday break, switch to park #2 and hit headliners with fast passes there.

Kerry823
11-22-2015, 08:00 PM
On the contrary I think its one of the better reasons to get a park hopper. Hit one park at opening, no fast passes, midday break, switch to park #2 and hit headliners with fast passes there.

That might be why it doesn't work well for us. We sleep in a little later than most on our vacation so we never hit a park opening. Glad it seems to work welll for you!