PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dining Package Queston

Dulcee
10-29-2015, 10:40 AM
Its been a while since we've done this. For Mama Melrose, do you order from the regular menu? And we're traveling with our 18 month old. Does he need to be included as a child on the package or can he eat from my plate like he normally does?

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-29-2015, 11:49 AM
Yes, at Mama Melrose you select an entrée and appetizer from the regular menu. We tried MM last trip, after a LONG time away, and really enjoyed it. For dessert, they bring you a "sampler" plate, but you don't get to choose what is on it.

I don't think you'll have to order for your 18-month old, but you do need to include them on the reservation, so I'd make the reservation for 3, and then make sure MM only charges you for two. :)

Dulcee
10-30-2015, 08:33 AM
We made it for all of us so that should work. He doesn't quite eat enough to warrant the $20 ish charge for a child so I'm hoping you are right!

joonyer
10-31-2015, 10:08 AM
We did the package with Mama Melrose on our tripthis past Christmas. It was our first time at MM and we were very pleased with our dinner. it was delicious, with great service. One of the best meals of the trip.

Unfortunately, at Fantasmic, all of the people sitting right in front of us with their annoying light-up mickey ears spoiled our view. They should be turned off in a theatre setting.