PDA

View Full Version : Real World Snacks that Remind you of a Disney Snack?

Figment!
10-24-2015, 09:11 PM
Have you ever tried a snack in the 'real world' that reminded you of a Snack from Walt Disney World or Disneyland?

For me, I would say the Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Nuggets I recently tried from Auntie Anne's reminded me of the Pumpkin Beignets at Disneyland in New Orleans Square.

I<3Disney
10-25-2015, 10:59 AM
I would have to say Starbucks from home definitely reminds me of Starbucks from Disney! Oh, and anytime I get ice cream I lovvee getting chocolate vanilla twists, only because it reminds me of Auntie Galatic's ice cream in Tomorrowland! :mickey:

texas211
10-25-2015, 11:00 AM
Have you ever tried a snack in the 'real world' that reminded you of a Snack from Walt Disney World or Disneyland?

For me, I would say the Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Nuggets I recently tried from Auntie Anne's reminded me of the Pumpkin Beignets at Disneyland in New Orleans Square.

Great thread idea. I'm looking forward to others input.

We haven't found anything similar. But do make the frozen vodka drinks from France at home.

Terra
10-26-2015, 08:19 PM
The potstickers at my local Chinese Take-out remind me of the ones in EPCOT's China!
And the curry over rice in Japan is like the curry I make at home actually [from a curry pack in the grocers].

RavsRuleDisney!
11-16-2015, 02:39 PM
Kinda not answering the question (sorry) but even though our family doesn't run across the food tie-in much we have, over the years, discovered the real world "smell" tie-in quite often! There are food smells (if that counts), lobby smells, attraction smells, transportation smells - we notice Disney smells all the time! Hey, if we can't be at Disney, at least we can smell it!! ;)