PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP question

Kerry823
10-23-2015, 06:45 AM
We tried to buy tickets but all are sold out. Can you remind me if the CMs make you leave the park at 7 or is it you just can't get on rides? My daughter wanted some party specific merchandise so I was wondering if we lcould stay until 7:30 in a shop and at least allow her to purchase a few special items. Thanks!!

ddcrna
10-23-2015, 08:01 AM
They may let you stop in the Emporium on the way out, but they will be shepherding people towards the exit. You cannot stay in the park. Merchandise may be out earliertoo.

Pirate Granny
10-23-2015, 08:20 AM
They won't let you in any stores after 7pm without a wristband, and they will not sell you any special MNSSHP mechadise without a party band. They check very carefully, I wouldn't want to be embarrassed at the cash register, as I've seen people trying to do this and it's embarassing for everyone. A lot of the parties sold out this year.

Polynesian Dweller
10-23-2015, 12:53 PM
You can't do anything after 7:00pm party wrist band. There are many reports that you can't even use the restrooms without a party band. This is because they have a special parade and stage shows and you aren't going to get to see those without having paid for the party.

This isn't like EMH. This is a hard ticket event and access to MK is party ticket holders only. Everyone else has no right to be inside the gates.

joanna71985
10-23-2015, 02:03 PM
Unfortunately the party merchandise can only be purchased with a party wristband