PDA

View Full Version : CBR renovation

Susan A
10-21-2015, 10:21 AM
Hi
Looking at the Disney website, I see two different room decor in the photos. One is bright tropical colors; the other is muted tones with a Murphy bed.
I assume the rooms with the Murphy bed is newer.
Is that correct?
Tell me how you like them.

Mitzie
10-22-2015, 09:57 AM
We were just at CB for one night prior to moving over to OKW. It has been awhile since we stayed there. We were in the Jamaica section. We had connecting rooms. One had the murphy bed the other didn't...both had queen beds..I thought it strange that Disney wouldn't install those in all of those rooms. It was a nice size bed..not sure without measuring but it seemed larger than the pull down bed at POR. There was a nice amount of storage with the bed unit as well. Overall the rehab is very pretty and it looked nice.

BrerGnat
10-22-2015, 05:26 PM
Most rooms will move to the new decor (not the bright colored one) as they finish the renovation. They are not done yet, so you may get a new room or an old one.

SOME of the new rooms sleep 5 with the murphy bed. However, they are technically only supposed to go to parties of 5. You may get one if there are extra and that just happens to be the room assigned to you.

Check out our own Resorts Tab. We are currently updating the information, but Caribbean Beach's page is complete. Hope this helps!