PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Trailer & Tickets

baldburke
10-18-2015, 07:38 PM
http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-force-awakens-theatrical-poster-first-look-in-theater-exclusives-and-more/app

The official Star Wars trailer will air at halftime during tomorrow's Monday Night Football game with the Giants at Philly. Movie tickets are set to go on sale immediately following the premiere of the trailer. Some sites are even hosting Star Wars marathon events where you can watch all seven movies in row on December 17th. Who's in?

BrerGnat
10-18-2015, 07:59 PM
Me!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-19-2015, 12:30 PM
Just had an email from a good friend in NY who when he visits MN over Christmas has already told me to take the time off to go see the film, which is nostalgic as we saw the original movies together back in the late 70's and early '80s when they were first released. That said, he can't stand JJ Abrams (who according to my friend, a huge Star Trek fan, Abrams destroyed that franchise) and isn't holding out hope, but I will.

Spectre, Mockingjay Pt2 and Star Wars all in the next couple of months. Now if I can only sneak out of the house, because if it isn't animated, I don't get to see it.