PDA

View Full Version : OKW general store

Crow
10-16-2015, 04:47 PM
whats available at the store to cook in my room. or should i try to get a shopping service to deliver some groceries or rent a car to get some. Ill be there 2 nights

Ed
10-16-2015, 08:01 PM
I'm not certain about OKW, but most of the stores at the resorts carry a pretty good selection of frozen foods such as pizza, lasagna, frozen waffles, chicken and turkey "TV dinners" and the like, as well as items like bread, donuts, bagels, salsa, jelly, milk, juice, etc. If you're only going to be there two nights, you're probably better off just buying what you need at the resort's store. For longer stays, I'd definitely recommend shopping offsite at Publix or WalMart.

Crow
10-16-2015, 08:25 PM
thats what im sorta thinking. last trip we were at SSR studio and got bagels at the store there, but this time will have a full kitchen so i told her we will have to cook a few meals to save on money

CanadianWDWFan
10-17-2015, 03:37 PM
The OKW store as all DVC resorts do carry most basics, but they come at a premium. For two nights you should be fine just picking up some things from the store. The shopping services and their delivery charges might be cost prohibitive for your short stay.

Crow
10-30-2015, 10:11 PM
might b a few things she wants that the store there doesnt have..have to see if a quick run to Publix or someplace close would work