PDA

View Full Version : Aulani Rooms

Airblue1
10-13-2015, 10:16 PM
Does anyone have insight into Aulani rooms and their worth. We booked a stay in the Ocean View Rooms Studio. Are these rooms worth the view?
Many Thanks
Jon

BrerGnat
10-13-2015, 11:18 PM
I don't know but I imagine the view is stunning. I can't wait to visit Aulani. Maybe in 2017. Please let us know how your trip goes.

mickeyman42
10-18-2015, 08:54 AM
YES they are worth the view. We stayed in an ocean view studio this past July, after trying to book into any cheaper view category, and I'm glad we had to "settle" for an ocean view. we had an amazing view of the lagoon, rainbow reef below us, and the island beyond the lobby. would not go back in any ofther view category, not after that. I can send you some pics if you like, just let me know!

faline
10-18-2015, 04:20 PM
On our trip, we stayed in an ocean view studio. It's a very nice view and we would certainly select this view again.

lawgirl
10-27-2015, 04:50 PM
On our trip, we booked a 1 bedroom villa- standard view room. I requested a ground floor and we were overlooking the gorgeous lawn where they host the nightly luau. I didn't price an ocean view room, but for us, we wanted the extra space and the standard view we had was amazing- we were in Bldg 70-89. I can imagine if you are looking over the parking garage roof, it wouldn't be that great and since there is no way to guarantee a room request, I'd go with the ocean view room.

For me I don't know that the extra cost is worth upgrading to ocean view- we go to Hawaii once a year, and have been to visit Aulani several times. But I guess if it was a once in a lifetime thing, I would splurge.

Make sure you eat at Ama Ama. That ocean view is just perfect. Have a great time- it's such a magical place! I can't wait to go back.

lawgirl
10-27-2015, 09:13 PM
My sister is there now- I'll have to find out if they have ocean view or standard. Will report back:)