PDA

View Full Version : Food & WIne reviews

Crow
10-10-2015, 02:37 AM
Ill be there in 3 wks and plan 2 of my days at Epcot. anyone have reviews of the food and:beer::marg: and recommendations at the booths.

texas211
10-10-2015, 08:40 AM
All of them.
We are going next week. I always hit up Korea and the French frozen lemon drinks. Musts...

VWL Mom
10-10-2015, 08:57 AM
We spent two days there last week and here's some of our favorites:
Australia: Lamb Chops
China: Pot stickers & Kung Foo punch
Africa: Beef tips
Morocco: Kefta Pocket
Japan: Spicy Hand Roll
Poland: Kielbasa & Pierogi

Most Disappointing
New Zealand: Venison
France: Escargot (this use to be a fav when it was served in the puff pastry, now it's wrapped in a croissant and was cold and greasy - had it been served warm it may have been ok)

DebK
10-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Get the Schinkennudeln in Germany!

Crow
10-10-2015, 02:59 PM
so much to sample:marg::beer:
ive been looking thru the menus. i will have to find the mac and cheese cause the gf likes mac. and the rum dole whip. the dish w the griddled cheese looks good too.

pox24
10-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Can't remember... drank too much. Only kidding. We tried the South Korean Bulgogi Beef for the first time... it was great. Filet in Canada not to bad either.

AgentC
10-12-2015, 01:59 PM
We have only been doing trips so far so I haven't sampled as much as I normally do. I did put a few pictures on the INTERCOT social media feeds You should find them on 9/25 and 10/3.

Here is what we have tried

Cheese Studio
Sweet Goat Cheese Panna Cotta - I like this quite a bit. A nice refreshing dessert.
Cheese Fondue with Sourdough bread- My friend liked it. I would have liked stronger flavors.

Wine Studio
Trio of Artisan Cheese - You can get the cheese without the wine flight at the Cheese Studio. I love cheese so I loved this. I found one of the wines to be very sweet but my friend loved it.

Desserts & Champagne
Chocolate Cherry Explosion- Very rich chocolate mousse. Good but too much chocolate for me
Cream Soda Float with Caramel Ice Cream- Yummy and very sweet. Cream soda is pink which gives it a very pretty look.

Farm Fresh
Loaded Mac n' Cheese with Pepper Bacon- I loved this one. I could eat lots of it. :)

Australia
Grilled Sweet & Spicy Shrimp- This was good but a bit of a kick. I have a feeling though if it sat under the heat lamps too long it might not be as good.
Lamington (Yellow cake dipped in chocolate and coconut)- I loved this last year. This year it was very dry. Maybe I just got a bad off one.

Hops & Barley
Beef slider with Pimento Cheese- tiny but yummy. My friend' looked beautiful. Mine was a bit of a sloppy mess but it still tasted good. Pimento cheese had way more of a kick than I expected.
Carrot cake with Craisins and cream cheese icing- So so good and a generous portion.